There is nothing like a good clean out, can be your car, bathroom cabinet, spare bedroom or your closet full to the brim for the last 6 months. Our minds are exactly the same and every day, week and year we keep stockpiling utter crap into them, every now and then it’s good to wipe the slate clean and get a fresh viewpoint.
Now when it comes to cleaning out the bathroom cabinet we have a few tricks to not only save you money but also streamline your hair care regime so here goes!
- Pull out all the hair products, past and present and assess what needs throwing out and what needs using up asap
- Before you buy anymore finish what you have ( we always encourage finishing what you have UNLESS it’s harmful to your color.
- Sometimes ( sadly more often than it should ) you will be sold product that you simply don’t need or maybe you did then but your hair has changed. Write a list of what you have and show your hairstylist and see what needs to be put in the bin or replaced. If you have products you have no idea what they are or how to use it, take it with you next visit and ask.
- If it’s got 3 drops in it, please throw it out don’t hold on to it.
- Put them all back in the cupboard with the ones you need to use now and start using them!
If you want to get clear advise on what you need to maintain your hairstyle then give us a call and get yourself booked in!