When it comes to how to give an awesome blow out we know a thing or two! We thought we would help with sharing a few tricks to getting the best results.
- Hot air dries the hair, cold air once it’s dry and hot will set it in place.
- Trying to style when it’s dropping wet causes breakage and damage.
- Always use a leave in heat protecting serum.
- Do not over shake the hair or it will go frizzy, it’s not a cocktail.
- To get the hair smooth finish with a blast of cool air using the nozzle.
- Dry in the direction of the cuticle.
- Do not burn or let anyone burn your hair whilst they try to “set it” it’s not the way a blow dry works or holds.