Yes its true, no one makes money when you have healthy hair, we can safely say this because at this rate we are flat out trying to fix everyone’s hair and it seems like no one is listening so we thought as a community outreach we should try and help the situation by explaining a few things. After all even if you do not come to us for your hair, if we can help in a small way for you to look and feel better about your hair then its great news!
So here are a few things that are FACTS about hair and hair care, how to make sure you don’t end up down a dirt road that leads you to searching on google ” Wigs ” or ” hair extensions”
- Always get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks regardless of the length you have, the length you want.
- The term ” Global color” is another way of saying let me ruin your entire hair not just the roots! There should be virtually no need to take color through the ends of your hair even once a year! Very time you do it damages!
- A ” Hair Spa” DOES NOT FIX STUPID If you have had your hair ruined a few massages and steam is going to do NOTHING! Get a proper protein treatment, if you need advice then drop us an email and we can suggest a few different brands
- Just because something is on discount, doesn’t mean that its right for you, sure we all love to save money but even if its 50% off it is still 100% waste of money!
- Keratin is not a treatment to make your hair healthy! It reduces frizz and curl marginally and is NOT I repeat NOT a treatment to fix the bad condition that was caused by the bad color
- Just because a brand has an amazing advertising campaign, it doesn’t mean their products are the best, some may be some may not be. Using a sulphate free shampoo whilst it is amazing it may not work on your hair!
- Getting a blowout a few times a week and they burn it into place will in fact cause a lot of damage over 6-12 month. Don’t over heat your hair!
This is just a few, we could go on and on but this will get you started,