It almost seems like a distant memory that you went on a holiday, maybe it was or maybe the last few weeks have been a little more than annoying who knows but we have some things you must be taking on your next trip away that will have your hair looking HOT the entire time. So no more just been shagged look, unless thats the look your going for.
Space is limited in your bag, 30kg’s hardly gets your shoe collection let alone your hair equipment and product entourage etc.
Things you should take
- Shampoo & conditioner
- A serum to keep the frizz at bay, and to resurrect your do the following day
- Dry shampoo, unless your going on a beach holiday then why bother the sea water will do wonders
- Silk pillow case, sounds a little OTT but will help you be able to sleep like a princess and not wake up looking like Shrek
- Hair Tie’s, yes bring a few, god knows you will loose half of them anyway! Good idea if you are swimming to tie it up that way your not spending time doing hair before you go out later in the night
- Hairdryer’s are usually there in most hotels but maybe a good idea if you are relying on it to confirm with them prior to going!
That should be all you take, if your packing more then its not a holiday its a work trip