So you jumped through all the hoops, visa’s, tickets accommodation, time off work, getting the house and car sorted etc etc now it’s time to pack. By this point you could not be bothered but obviously you need to or you will be wearing the clothes your wearing the entire time or have to deal with the climate change and suffer!
Your hair should only need the basics and if your on holiday then your hair should look like it and you shouldn’t be searching salons to be getting your blow out, your on holidays! So here are the essentials you need to pack
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Wide tooth comb
- Leave in serum
- Hair scrunchie and hair elastics.
- Dry shampoo if your camping
- Travel hairdryer.
Now all your wet products put the lids on and tape the lids closed. Place in a zip lock bag then inside a plastic bag and tie it up, no one wants that all over your clothes.
Remember what happens in a different zip code stays in that zip code, enjoy!
If you are not familiar with road trips all we can say is sorry, possibly the most affordable fun anyone can have either solo or with your friends. After all travelling at 100km/hr your mates can not escape!
But you will want photo’s to remember it right so what about your hair? Last thing anyone wants to look back and think you looked homeless. Here is a list of things you must take on your next road trip!
- Dry shampoo! Who knows where your staying or what the water or weather is like so best to carry a bottle of this to keep you looking fresh!
- Sea salt spray, gives you a little texture and helps freshen your look up, just don’t go crazy with it.
- Hair perfume! Yes it’s a real product by Label M. You may be sitting around a fire at night and end up smelling like char grilled wood, this will make your hair smell fresh AF
- Elastic hair tie’s yes plural and always keep one extra in the car on the rear vision mirror those things tend to walk on there own!