Oh my god did you really just start with that? Yes and we will explain why and you will thank us!
In an environment in which talking about a period or pubic hair brings about laughter like a 12 year old in a school yard or the opposite with a look of disgust as if you need to be taken behind the building and beaten its only going to change when we ALL change so putting images on social media and talking about it as if its normal ( AND IT IS! ) its only then that things will change!
Image via GirlsUnawares
If there were no periods, guess what…no one would be reading this, we wouldnt exist its that simply idiots and i say idiots because its Men ( no sorry Boys ) who would read this and think there is a problem.
Woman have periods its natural, its part of the way God has made them and as Men we need to love them no matter what, its not embarrassing, its not hush hush. Its 100% natural!!!
Boys and girls have pubic hair, wow thats news isnt it!
If by reading this you have a problem, we guess you do too and we feel sorry for you. If by reading this it makes you think then we have done our job for today at least! Respect each other and understand the words period, pubic hair & nipple really arent that funny they are just part of life!
We have all seen it, we hear you all hate it yet daily we see over and over again hair that should not be touched let alone run your hands through it!
You wanted something sexy and yet your wearing your hair in ringlets, like a little rag doll circa 1950’s, ALERT its not cool it looks terrible unless your going to a fancy dress party and have been told to come looking like a hand me down rag doll. Sure curling it into one solid mass curl on either side of your face may keep it curly a little longer ( good for you ) but looks like you did it with both eyes closed and one hand tied behind your back!
If you don’t want to look stupid, you want to have all eyes on you in a. good way then its time to change Salons and get your butt into see us!
Yes its true, no one makes money when you have healthy hair, we can safely say this because at this rate we are flat out trying to fix everyone’s hair and it seems like no one is listening so we thought as a community outreach we should try and help the situation by explaining a few things. After all even if you do not come to us for your hair, if we can help in a small way for you to look and feel better about your hair then its great news!
So here are a few things that are FACTS about hair and hair care, how to make sure you don’t end up down a dirt road that leads you to searching on google ” Wigs ” or ” hair extensions”
- Always get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks regardless of the length you have, the length you want.
- The term ” Global color” is another way of saying let me ruin your entire hair not just the roots! There should be virtually no need to take color through the ends of your hair even once a year! Very time you do it damages!
- A ” Hair Spa” DOES NOT FIX STUPID If you have had your hair ruined a few massages and steam is going to do NOTHING! Get a proper protein treatment, if you need advice then drop us an email and we can suggest a few different brands
- Just because something is on discount, doesn’t mean that its right for you, sure we all love to save money but even if its 50% off it is still 100% waste of money!
- Keratin is not a treatment to make your hair healthy! It reduces frizz and curl marginally and is NOT I repeat NOT a treatment to fix the bad condition that was caused by the bad color
- Just because a brand has an amazing advertising campaign, it doesn’t mean their products are the best, some may be some may not be. Using a sulphate free shampoo whilst it is amazing it may not work on your hair!
- Getting a blowout a few times a week and they burn it into place will in fact cause a lot of damage over 6-12 month. Don’t over heat your hair!
This is just a few, we could go on and on but this will get you started,
Well its almost 10 years that I have been in this amazing country, some ups and some downs but love the way the country has welcomed me, I love it!
But have to raise my middle finger to those few that said I wouldn’t make it, some out of love and some out of reality. There is a lot more to come and the last almost 2 years in Meherchand in our own stand alone Salon has proven that our skill and Know how works just the way we said it would.
2018 we are planning some really incredible things and can’t wait to share them with you!
Thanks to all who doubted me, it is a real motivator
All you have to do to explore different opinions on hair growth is google it, some will say this some will say that, everyone is an expert, everyone says it has results. So basically you can eat anything from fruit to fish and it all will help you according to google and all the so called experts.
Its a healthy balanced diet that will get your body to function the way it was designed, google ” 5 food groups” then decide what you have to do, you can try and trick your body or you can provide it with the necessities it needs to function the way it needs to, so your hair will grow the way it is intended.
We suggest a healthy balanced diet that not only is good for you but is delicious also. Be healthy, be good to each other and love life!
Act your age they said as if there is rulebook on what to look like at set ages, you should act a certain way or dress a certain way like when your older you shouldn’t be looking fun or cool, you should be boring and set in your ways. What a load of rubbish!
After al haven’t you put in the hard work and conformed for too long? Its when you get older you should be caring less right, after all you have done the hard yards it should be time to have some fun right?!
So before you decide to be a boring old hag, why not have a little fun with your look and hair and be the person you always wanted to be!
We’re always talking about what’s hot and what’s trending but what if you’re not blessed with a head of hair?
Here, we break down the best styles for men with thinning hair. Let’s face it, topknots and quiffs have had their day – who needs hair anyway?
A little more tailored than the traditional buzz cut, this style is cool for men who are thinning on top. The step between the shaved sides and top section is faded in slightly ( but you can go a full blown taper or fade too! )and there’s enough length and texture through the top to allow for a soft, smart finish. The best thing about this style is that it requires minimal effort to create each morning – after washing a little towel dry some matte texturising clay and your done.
You may be only in desperate need to cover the back area of your head but the front is still there whilst is disappearing by the day at the crown, the clever way to create the illusion of a thicker, fuller head of hair all. David Beckham’s cut is high and tight at the back and sides but has plenty of length through the top. The difference in length, together with the way it’s swept back, helps create the impression of a volume.
The close shave
If your like Jason Statham, your follicle situation is weak, then fluffing about what little you have left can look a bit like an old man clinging for his life doing a comb over! Instead, embrace the bald and go buzz cut. Not only does this look fresh and sharp, but it’s super easy to maintain!
While we all thought that Summer was here for the past month or two well guess what, its officially summer in 48 hours and there is more heat heading our way! When it comes to our hair and skin we all suffer from dehydration and no matter what we all read about drinking lots of water at times it becomes difficult for whatever excuse we can come up with be it too busy or plain forgot. I am sure that most people think about their hair hydration only once they are in the salon ( unless your one of the rare ones and in that case congratulations ).
We thought we would make your life easier by giving you a few helpful hints that is far greater than doing a name sake “hair spa” to make sure your hair is at its peak and not like a dried up prawn.
- Hair Spa typically is a glorified conditioner, a conditioner closes the cuticle and in doing so will make your hair look and feel better however its temporary. You need to condition every time you shampoo, open the cuticle you have to close it.
- A massage will relax you, it won’t do anything else, especially for your hair. Yes it helps with circulation, however so does a full body massage but neither is going to brings miracles.
- Oiling your hair- well this is a Myth buster! Oil and water don’t mix right? Your hair is dead before it leaves your scalp, Oil doesn’t penetrate into the skin does it? Now if that isn’t enough think about adding oil on your body and standing out in the sun, it would make your skin burn right? YES same goes with your hair, even if you wash it off there is always a fine layer of residue left which will increase the heat internally and then causing dehydration.
- Serum – Easy answer is YES, always after you have washed and conditioned, if you hair goes flat then your using the wrong serum or too much!
- Leave in conditioner, again if its too heavy then change the one your using. Every time you shampoo and condition and use serum then a leave in conditioner.
- Shampoo Everyday? With extra heat comes perspiration, if you don’t remove that from your scalp then it can create bacteria on your scalp and therefore effect the growth. You should be using a shampoo and conditioner for your hair, if its colored then a sulphate free shampoo to reduce the color fading. Always use a conditioner. 150-200 hairs falling out per day is NORMAL.
- Always comb your hair with a wide tooth comb when you have the conditioner in, while your in the shower.
If this doesn’t set things straight then please go and read it again or come visit us!
011 410 10011
Now Open in Meherchand Market