If you are not familiar with road trips all we can say is sorry, possibly the most affordable fun anyone can have either solo or with your friends. After all travelling at 100km/hr your mates can not escape!
But you will want photo’s to remember it right so what about your hair? Last thing anyone wants to look back and think you looked homeless. Here is a list of things you must take on your next road trip!
- Dry shampoo! Who knows where your staying or what the water or weather is like so best to carry a bottle of this to keep you looking fresh!
- Sea salt spray, gives you a little texture and helps freshen your look up, just don’t go crazy with it.
- Hair perfume! Yes it’s a real product by Label M. You may be sitting around a fire at night and end up smelling like char grilled wood, this will make your hair smell fresh AF
- Elastic hair tie’s yes plural and always keep one extra in the car on the rear vision mirror those things tend to walk on there own!
Nothing more off putting that someone with hair that smells, sure you say yours doesn’t smell. Fact is you won’t be able to smell it. You have just pulled it to your nose now haven’t you? 😭
While some are still doing home remedies of onion pulp or coconut oil or egg 😳 which all do nothing but create a breeding ground for bacteria on your scalp, your left with hair that has a certain 💩 smell. Yes you do.
Label M have released a hair perfume, yes you heard correctly it’s a perfume for your hair! Now hair absorbs the environment and with pollution the way it is and the smells we have to endure every day it’s kind of long overdue. It’s light, safe and long lasting.
Unless you want to be one of those people that walks into the club with a cloud of “herbal strawberry 🍓 ” scent following you, get your hair perfume and be safe!
No we have decided to sell coloured condoms, yet we are sure that some would think we should it makes perfect sense. Well we do sexy hair, sexy hair leads to sexy times or something like that but we are not. We want to give you the 401 on maintaining your hair color.
You can do everything right and yet sometimes things still go wrong, could be the water could have been the state of your hair before you coloured it or a act of mystery but 99% of the time if the color is done properly it’s what and how you treat it when you leave the salon. Simple fact to remember the better the condition, the better the longevity of the tone and shade of color.
- Use a sulfate free shampoo always always always
- Always condition, yes guys too every time you wash you condition. This closes the cuticle and keeps the color from fading.
- If it’s blonde, use a brightening shampoo like the one we stock from Label M alternate days. It’s purple and helps reduce gold or yellow pigment.
- Don’t use oil! Do t care what your mum or grandmother say it’s wrong! It coats the hair, makes it shinny but acts like a coating on the hair shaft making moisture dry out internally hence effecting the color dramatically.
- Don’t try and do DIY hair expecting it to look like anything on Pinterest other than a disaster. Trust professionals only.
- Don’t shop solely on price, sad reality is whilst some will try there best to convince you they are the best yet once it’s done you will end up spending more fixing it!
So before you head to a salon and tell them what to do like your ordering your dinner at a take away do your research on line, check what work the salon does, check check and recheck. It’s your hair so do your research and once you have left the salon make sure to look after it!
There has been a mass exodus on overdone hair that’s high Maintainence and just plain too stiff. Good thing too, none us have the time and none of us want to see it anymore.
If your trying to make the transition it can be a little rough because no matter what anyone says you may feel as tho your hair looks a little messy. Here are some tips and tricks to try. Hope it helps
1. Use a leave in serum when the hair is wet, closes the cuticle and reduces frizz ( check out Alfa Parf Cristali liquid )
2. Don’t blowdry,pat dry only and don’t be tempted to comb or brush once your out of the shower.
3. Until you get used to the look products are your best friend, it’s all about texture & control. Have a few in the bathroom like a leave in conditioner, sea salt spray and a paste or light creme styler.
Once the hair is dry a few pumps of sea salt at the roots will add movement and texture. If it’s getting a little fly away or frizzy try a light creme on the ends or a few pumps of leave in conditioner will sort that out fairly fast.
Now just because you want it to look like you haven’t done it, don’t think you don’t have to do anything! In fact you still need to be visiting the salon every 6-8 weeks it’s important to maintain the foundation and condition of your hair.
Products I would use
Protein Spray by Label M
Cristalli liquid by Alfa Parf
Curl control creme by Label m
Leave in conditioner by Schwarzkopf