Yep the rains have started, some may say a little early but it doesn’t matter they are here and your hair is going to start looking like Simba from Lion King 🦁 if you’re not game ready.
- Yes keratin can help, it’s not rebounding, it’s not a cure all but it does reduce frizz a lot if you have curly or frizzy hair it’s a great time to get it done now.
- Conditioner and we always say use it because it closes the cuticle and prevents moisture escaping or getting inside the hair and causing the frizz
- A leave in serum, prevents moisture entering past the cuticle.
- Styling dust, whilst it’s designed to add volume by design soaks up moisture therefore helping prevent frizz
- A light layer of hairspray regardless if you need it because this will help repel moisture.
- The right cut, it’s not a secret but if your hair is cut correctly for not only your face and lifestyle but also the texture. No matter what the situation it will survive.
- Linseed treatments, we use Alfa Parf moisture to ensure the cuticle is closed tight and if it is, then less likely that frizz will happen.
Keep in mind hair doesn’t have to be poker straight to look neat, nor does the curl need to be controlled, it’s about taming and working with what you have so you can look good no matter what the weather.