You have all had one of those days when you struggle to find time to even go to the toilet and the list of things on your to do list is longer than the hair on your Aunties chin. Then you have to go home get changed and go out, like seriously!
Well throwing your hair up in a top knot is not going to make you feel better in fact will most likely make you look as Frumpy as you feel.
Why not try grouping all your various clips together after you have put it into a low pony. Don’t try too hard on placement as it should look semi random. Now you look like you thought about it when In fact you didn’t. Go out have a good time and chill.
Neon hair accessories are in and can be super cool, oversized or grouped smaller to add color!
You have pulled out everything in your cupboard to find something different and your on fleek but your hair looks the same as it always does?!
Nothing could get more boring than looking the same day in day out, week after week after week, year after year 😴
It’s relatively easy to change someone’s look in a few minutes with just a change of mindset, a few options and maybe a few products. Here is a few ideas depending on where your hair is at to think about and try this weekend.
- If you are wearing it straight why not try curls? Beach waves are in and super easy to do!
- The “Hun” half up half down perfect for summer or a quick change of look.
- High pony tail?
- Braided, if it’s long enough pull it down low and braid the ends then pull it out a little messy.
- Sleek it back smooth into a low pony tail, strong and sleek. All you need is a little gel and a hair tie.
- Bed hair, try s little dry shampoo if it needs washing upside down and a little flick up.
So there is really no excuses why your hair is the same all the time. Sure getting it cut or coloured is an option also but these you can do yourself at home to give yourself a fresh look.