Ever woken up one morning and thought, today is the day I want to go white blonde, could be a break up or a mental breakdown either way you have decided that Today is the day! Well here are some things you need to know before picking up the phone!
Firstly it may not even be possible so calm down Sharon, it is not a color that it taken out of a box and applied wait 30 minutes then rinsed, its a lot more complex and involved and depends largely on your hair, current color, the texture and density of your hair as well as the condition. Before we do anything like this we always suggest that you have a long hard think about it because it not a 30 min job it in fact can take hours and hours and then still not be completed and you may have to return a few days later or even twice to get the exact tone. Its not cheap as it involves several applications of color and a lot of time.
Things to think about before doing it
- If your a guy with facial hair, will you be keeping the beard, if so you do realise the difference in color will stand out?
- Depending on how dark you are naturally, you will see the regrowth within a few days ( yes within days as dots and your natural hair will look black against the super blonde hair.
- You may need to get a toner ( a color to block the gold or yellow pigment ) within a week or even a few times a month as the gold or yellow pigment will appear
- Your shampoo and conditioner WILL effect your color!
- If you get tired of it, you can not just color over it and pretend it never happened, once it is coloured it is coloured and the damage or potential damage is there until it grows out.
If you are still keen to do it then it may be time to come and have a chat with us in person to see if its possible and what will be involved, this is not a color that can be quoted over phone or email we need to see your hair first.