You tired of watching YouTube video’s on how to style the perfect curls, 24 ways to wear your hair or hair hacks? It’s true some people are just plain bad at it but with a little help it can be easier than what you think!
Here are a few tips that are the biggest cause of hair fail, your welcome!
- Always use a conditioner or leave in conditioner don’t think by not conditioning it’s always the right way to get fullness. Use it only on your hair not scalp.
- Pat dry your hair after shower, don’t toss it around, flipping it all over the place expecting it to do anything other than make it frizzy
- Blast dry your hair gently BEFORE trying to style it! Yes 90% dry before you pick up a brush!
- Just because the stylist did 17 sections all nice and neat, you can do a lot less and don’t stress too much about how neat or messy it looks.
- Don’t use too much product, try it without and build up on it each time you do it.
- After you think you are done don’t play with it too much, often it is just a gentle pat into place that it needs nothing more!
- Once it’s dry, brushing it too much is not the answer!
- Dry shampoo is ok but a lot can leave the hair looking dull, try a dusting powder or limit your dry shampoo.
- Serum in moderation is great but using too much can make it look oily.
- .Next time you’re at the salon watch, ask questions and see how it’s done or take a video so you can refer to it later!
It’s rarely just the tools that make the difference although at times they help. Good luck!