You have seen the amazing photos online, they advertise it, your so keen to get your dry dull hair looking healthy so how do you do it?
- Get regular trims, regardless of length or desired length your hair needs trimming every 6-8 weeks.
- Do not overdo chemical treatments, yes keratin is a chemical.
- Avoid heat tools as much as possible, once a week is ok.
- Use a good quality shampoo and conditioner every day or every second day.
- Use a heat protecting serum and/or a leave in conditioner every time you wash your hair.
- Don’t overlap color, if you have regrowth then color just that, the idea to run the color through the ends is wrong, it only causes damage and your ends should be slightly lighter than the roots anyway to look natural.
Now if you do this we promise you your hair will start looking shinny and healthy in no time!