Well the weather has changed and it’s about to get wet wet wet and those fly always will be sticking all over your face and neck!
Can we stop it totally, the easy answer is no but we can keep it to a minimum with a few easy things you can do yourself!
- When you shampoo, always condition. The more open the cuticle is the more likely it will react to the humidity
- Use a leave in conditioner as well as your regular conditioner
- Don’t brush your hair when it’s dry, it creates static electricity
- Use a satin pillow case, reduces friction and static
- Don’t overstyle your hair and by that we mean the more you use heat the more dehydrated your hair will be. Once a week is ok.
- Whilst it’s the weather that makes us sweat you must remember to shampoo your hair to remove dried up perspiration on your scalp. Daily with a sulfate free shampoo is fine.
Try topknots and headbands this will keep it out of your face and avoid putting it up and down. Put it up and leave it up, the more you play with it the more static you are creating!