We know at some stage of your hair life, you have longed to have that eternal shine in your hair that people comment on and long for!
You most likely have been exposed to so many products that claim to be able to do it for you and it’s still not happening, here are a few things you need to do to not only have shiny hair but healthy!
- Use a sulfate & paraben free shampoo ( we use and recommend Alfa Parf Milano ) shampoo once a day if you live in a hot polluted area and always condition.
- Use a leave in water soluble serum, we use and recommend Alfa Parf Milano Cristali Liquid. Few drops when out of the shower and few on mid lengths and ends after it’s dry.
- Only comb your hair in the shower with the conditioner in, the conditioner acts as a lubricant and won’t aggravate that that hair.
- Trim your hair every 6 weeks, yes you must remove the ends regardless of desired length.
- Don’t over color it! Easy to say but we find ourselves saying no to a lot of people that think they need color when in fact they don’t.
- You can use heat tools but not daily. Use 2-3 times a week but not more than that.
- When blow drying, use the cool setting to sooth the cuticle, this reduces swelling and seals it immediately, adding more surface area to shine!
There are several other things that can help and in this image we used a clear gloss to seal the color in and adds shine, it’s totally beautiful shiny hair that if looked after at home will not need much Maintainence.
If you need help with your hair, or have a question about how to get healthy hair then drop in or give us a call!