There is no end to the things we get told by people when they come into the salon. From stories about lovers, hidden secrets to some amazingly bizarre myths about hair!
We try to keep a straight face but at times it’s just a little too much! Here are some things people say when they come in to get their hair done.
- I don’t want a cut or a color but make it look different
- I want it light, not too light, little dark but not black
- My hair should look different but I don’t want anyone to notice it
- I want it long but lots of layers but thick at the bottom
- Put something in it so it grows faster
- I want it blonde, straightened and not cut and I hope it won’t look dry or damaged
- This blow dry needs to last a full week, I’m going out on the weekend.
- Use my Pantene, I don’t like fancy shampoo.
- Can you cut it today and I will come next week for the blow dry & im not paying extra
- I don’t want the blow dry with the cut can my mum get it instead for free
- I had it cut 6 months ago and honestly it didn’t last.
- Why are you charging me for a cut when I only had a trim
- I want to know what you would do, please write it down so I can go get it done close to my home, it’s easier for me.
- I know you are open 10 hours a day but I’m only free late nights please open till 11pm
- Can you send someone to get me some lunch before we start
- I’m sending my maid can you teach her how to do my blowout