High fade vs drop fade

We talk about the fade cut a lot for guys hair so we though it best to show you two variations of a fade.

The one on the left is a high fade, the one on the right has hair left lower past the crown and is called a Drop fade.

Nothing really complicated just two variations of a haircut for you guys that is awesome!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.