It came & went in a few short puffs
The basics have never been more important so here goes one more time!
- Sulfate free shampoo, several brands have them and they bubble less but maintain color better by not stripping it.
- Always condition, yes fine thick thin or massive hair. Condition.
- Don’t use ANY OIL! yes none! It coats the hair, dehydrates and will pull color out.
- Use a leave in moisturiser if your hair is dry or damaged.
- Don’t over do it, if the ends don’t need color don’t do it! Global color is a once every 4-5 months thing if that!
- Rebonding is terrible for your hair condition don’t do it.
Anything else? Always pack protection 😝