Ever wondered who is the best?
Honestly it’s not our focus but here is a few ways tried and tested to find out who you should trust on your hair!
- Obviously google but I’m guessing paid visibility will outway actual talent but check.
- Awards are typically paid for, if you don’t know the people awarding it chances are it was paid lol
- Awards from magazines or organisations outside India sadly have a bit more weight.
- Check the website, if it’s about sell sell sell then run run run, it should be about skill, craft and the work.
- Google the team, check who they are, check Facebook and troll the comments.
- Instagram, do they post work or sales? Again depends on if your looking for quality or cheap.
- Are they a one stop shop? Or do they do limited services. You want a salon that specialises in being the best.
- Size doesn’t matter, some of the best hairdressers throughout history have not had locations on every street corner.
- Ask your friends, family and stop a stranger to check who did there hair.
- Shortlist and visit each and just have a chat, if it feels right then it’s right.
Google is one thing, but you have to do your own research.
Follow us on Instagram