Yes your cut should be coming with instructions
It’s a fairly common problem and we recognise it, with training and daily practice of course your hairdresser can get it bang on, the right equipment and a room full of product right? Well no, we don’t believe hair should be that difficult in fact 2 styling products is our maximum goal because who has that much time to style their hair.
How can you get salon hair daily?
1. A good stylist should be going out of their way to show you how to recreate what is done in the salon.
2. What products to use, why, how & when.
3. How to dry it, the brush needed the direction of the air.
4. Options on styling because it’s boring wearing it the same day in and day out.
5. When you need to come back in to make sure it looks good all the time.
On top of all of this, there should be a plan in place, an evolution of your look so to speak. Transition from season to season or if you have a little commitment issue with styles then it can be month to month.
Regardless of where you live, what you do with your hair you should be able to work within your confort zone and abilities to hair salon hair everyday!