When you want a warm brown but get zoo orange
Keeping your color on tone from visit to visit to your salon takes effort ( not much so chill ) but it does require a little planning.
Warm browns when they fade can end up looking a gastly shade or Orange 🍊 or copper and no matter what you want to call it, if it’s not on purpose it can end up looking like a cheap box color so here is how to make sure your color stays on fleek.
- Wash with a sulfate free shampoo
- Always use conditioner it closes the cuticle and keeps the color from fading and color molecules shrinking
- Use a leave in serum or protein spray. This helps added UV protection.
- Don’t over process your hair, some people think you need color on the ends each visit when in fact it’s like a one in every 3-4 touch up thing ONLY when it’s not looking right.
- Don’t over do it chemically, if your straightening and coloring chances are your reading this and thinking yeah that’s me, we don’t do straightening or smoothening for a reason, it’s too aggressive causing the hair to be so damaged it won’t hold color! Try keratin it’s not going to ruin your hair!
Yes you can wash it daily, as long as it’s sulfate free shampoo and as long as you condition it each time.