When you have taken your hair across the line!
When you place an order on line and it says shipping more than 24-48 hours you feel robbed right? Well imagine your hairdresser saying your hair can’t take a chemical service, a color, that keratin you so desperately want because it’s too damaged…. upset maybe even angry.
We believe there are times when we have to say no, it’s about being ethical and respecting there are times when what you want is not actually what you want. Sure we assure you there is a salon within walking distance from every “no” you get that will do whatever you want, but we are only interested in making you look the best possible.
- Get yourself a second opinion from the best salon you can find, not cutting nothing just a consultation.
- Depending on how bad it is the only option may be cutting it, lots of options for repairing however the only true way to get it back to healthy may be cutting the damage off.
- Don’t do another chemical service to fix the one that ruined your hair.
- The term “hair spa” sadly is used for a conditioner massage. Waste of time and money. Olaplex and various bond rebuilders work, hair spa doesn’t.
- Always condition
- Always use a leave in serum
- Avoid any oils always!
- Don’t use excessive heat when styling.
- Trim every 5-6 weeks until the hair is healthy again.
Remember a professional salon will never charge you for advice, it’s free so use it!