Why is it that girls with Curls have a more Sass than those with straight hair? Or is it just us that thinks that, not sure but regardless to maintain those locks it takes a little trial and error and a few things to keep in mind to make sure it looks good we have spelt it out below! If you have straight hair and have a lot of attitude then good for you!
Things to keep in mind for the curly hair Girls
- The moisture controls the Curl, the less moisture the more frizz, the more moisture the better the curl
- Too much color will dry your hair out and create frizz
- Regular trims remove split ends and should be done every 6-8 weeks, although it sounds cliche its a fact
- Dont let anyone on planet earth thin your hair out or you will look more like a fur ball than a person!
- Don’t get rebounding unless you want to look like you are wearing a wig!
- Keratin can be beneficial, but in all honesty only as a last resort
- Embrass the curl
Hope that helps, curl is hot if you know how to style it, natural is best!