Yep it’s getting hotter everyday and it’s only a matter of time before temperatures reach 40+ daily for the next 4-5 months!
Is your hair ready to get through this?
Most likely it’s not let’s be honest, it’s like knowing your off on holidays and you need to pack, you know you do forcwwwks in advance but end up shoving crap into your bag moments before heading to the airport. So what can you do to get your hair ready?
- Think trim every 6 weeks, let’s start now.
- Linseed treatments by Alfa Parf, yes they work, every 6-8 weeks to rehydrate the hair. It’s not a fluffy head massage like the hair spa your used too but it actually works so totally worth it.
- Plan colors in advance so your not overdoing it.
- Get your irons out, if they are more than 12 months old time to invest in new ones ( technology changes fast and improvements have been made every few months )
- Hairdryers are the same check out Recommended Hair dryer & Irons by Alan Truman the difference is huge.
- Don’t let your local salon burn your hair, if your weekly blow out is putting your hair through pain, chances are it will eventually catch up with you leaving your hair dry and damaged.
- Use a water soluble leave in serum that has UV protection and heat protection like Cristali liquid by Alfa Parf Milano.
- Wash daily, perspiration on your scalp left causes bacterial infection hence a dry scalp, you need to remove that every day, for some people twice a day if your working outside or perspiring a lot.
- Always condition
- Avoid OIL!!! It will accelerate the heat fro. The sun, evaporate the moisture in your hair and whilst it will make it shinny from the burnt film of oil on your hair.
In terms of style and what’s in, it’s all about texture, beachy waves not curl, guys it all about texture!