We all want beautiful hair, like it or not its a fact and a lot of us get stuck trying too hard to make it happen when in fact it may not be meant to be!
Our philosophy on hair and what we will and will not do is fairly simple, we believe that is if has to be forced then we don’t want it, doesn’t matter if its a conversation or if its a color you feel you ” have too have” if its got to put your hair health and our sanity at risk we will not do it.
Now I am sure a lot of people could take that as a negative and say we are lazy, trust me when we say we can do miracles when it comes to color but if it comes at a cost that you or us are going to regret due to your hair being the victim, then we are not prepared to do it. We consider it ethical hairdressing rather than trying to get a “sale” we consider the client family so if we wouldn’t do it on our family we wouldn’t do it on you!
You all worry like hell, in fact every single time you see one strand of hair you think you are going bald, yes you do don’t lie!
Its perfectly normal to think about some things and its ok to do your research, science is constantly developing new ideas and medicine so it fairly possible that after we hit the publish button parts of this may be not true lol but highly unlikely ( just saying )
To have some hair fall is completely normal and you can not do anything about it, its natures way. Approx 90% of the follicles on your hair are active and are producing hair growth, whilst the other 10% are dying and the hair will fall out and a new hair will start to grow from that follicle. thats great I hear you saying but what does that mean, how much is abnormal and how much is too much? Well approx 100-150 hairs per day is in the spectrum or normal and you should not be concerned at all! Now because we know you and we know you like to be a little over the top and freak out constantly like you have nothing else in your life to worry about lets put it all into perspective.
If you wash your hair every second day, a lot of the hair from day 2 will still be on your head, possible already fallen but stuck there so when you shampoo your hair or most likely when you apply conditioner it will appear in your hands. Now the conditioner is NOT causing this, it closes the cuticle so makes the hair smooth hence the hair that is already out but tangled amongst other hair will now slide out in your hand. Again this is NORMAL and 2 days of normal hair loss equals 150 times two = 300 hairs. Take that to washing every 3rd day = 450 hairs.
Can you stop hair fall? NO not completely
Is there a hair fall shampoo, yes and its marketing campaign is amazing!
Is there a treatment you can do to make it not fall out, ummmmm no
Hair fall in the above range is normal and not to be worried about, a good diet, a good haircare regime using a sulphate free shampoo and always conditioner and your off to a good start.