Since when is your Kitchen an option for hair care

Home remedies started pre internet and before there were any other options other than to rely on the information passed down from generation to generation, back then it was all you had, there was no on line shopping, no boutique brands and certainly the only research was based on what your family did or what stories were told.

d52bc26b2b648e72ad93fb12896a499e

Now whilst some may sound legit, there are very few that actually work or in fact some have the adverse effect and cause problems rather than cure anything. Somewhat like a placebo you may end up thinking that by doing some of these obscure things you hair may grow longer, thicker, faster and any other promises your 110 year old grandmother tells you!

Now whilst some of the home remedies we have been exposed to are not only crazy but plain disgusting, like onion pulp on your scalp….seriously? If you think putting Olive oil or coconut oil on your scalp is going to miraculously going to solve anything, you really need to get your head right!

Before you go to your fridge, do a little research on this thing called Internet and make the determination yourself, don’t take our opinion as authority its best to get the information yourself then make a decision.

If your planning on asking a professional what food you can put on your hair to “fix it” understand that you have a problem with the basics and you need to come and see us

How much hair fall is normal

You all worry like hell, in fact every single time you see one strand of hair you think you are going bald, yes you do don’t lie!

a6d7e16a34d95bc3b52183c939a852a0

Its perfectly normal to think about some things and its ok to do your research, science is constantly developing new ideas and medicine so it fairly possible that after we hit the publish button parts of this may be not true lol but highly unlikely ( just saying )

To have some hair fall is completely normal and you can not do anything about it, its natures way.  Approx 90% of the follicles on your hair are active and are producing hair growth, whilst the other 10% are dying and the hair will fall out and a new hair will start to grow from that follicle. thats great I hear you saying but what does that mean, how much is abnormal and how much is too much? Well approx 100-150 hairs per day is in the spectrum or normal and you should not be concerned at all! Now because we know you and we know you like to be a little over the top and freak out constantly like you have nothing else in your life to worry about lets put it all into perspective.

If you wash your hair every second day, a lot of the hair from day 2 will still be on your head, possible already fallen but stuck there so when you shampoo your hair or most likely when you apply conditioner it will appear in your hands. Now the conditioner is NOT causing this, it closes the cuticle so makes the hair smooth hence the hair that is already out but tangled amongst other hair will now slide out in your hand. Again this is NORMAL and 2 days of normal hair loss equals 150 times two = 300 hairs. Take that to washing every 3rd day = 450 hairs.

Can you stop hair fall? NO not completely

Is there a hair fall shampoo, yes and its marketing campaign is amazing!

Is there a treatment you can do to make it not fall out, ummmmm no

Hair fall in the above range is normal and not to be worried about, a good diet, a good haircare regime using a sulphate free shampoo and always conditioner and your off to a good start.

Home remedies to Stop hair fall

Home remedies started pre internet and before there were any other options other than to rely on the information passed down from generation to generation, back then it was all you had, there was no on line shopping, no boutique brands and certainly the only research was based on what your family did or what stories were told.

d52bc26b2b648e72ad93fb12896a499e

Now whilst some may sound legit, there are very few that actually work or in fact some have the adverse effect and cause problems rather than cure anything. Somewhat like a placebo you may end up thinking that by doing some of these obscure things you hair may grow longer, thicker, fast and any other promise your 110 year old grandmother tells you!

Now whilst some of the home remedies we have been exposed to are not only crazy but plain disgusting, like onion pulp on your scalp….seriously? If you think putting Olive oil or coconut oil on your scalp is going to miraculously going to solve anything, you really need to get your head right!

Before you go to your fridge, do a little research on this thing called Internet and make the determination yourself, don’t take our opinion as authority its best to get the information yourself then make a decision.