There is never a day go by that someone doesn’t walk into a salon in some corner of the world and want hairstylists to perform miracles by adding volume. Yes it’s not always the most suitable fave shape to carry it off but we all want what we want right?
Dropping a few tricks to help you out so your not having to sleep upside down hoping it stays like that during the day.
- Shampoo your hair regularly so oiliness doesn’t build up.
- Use a light conditioner only on ends
- A volumizing powder really really works, adds volume for hours
- Dry your hair upside down or standing upright lifting it directly vertical when styling.
- Dry shampoo helps give a little grit to the hair adding volume.
- If the weight is heavy no matter what you do it will go flop, add layers or texture it helps.
- Remove some length this will lighten the load and help give it more volume.
The right cut can make all the difference but a little tool like “dust it” by Label M helps create the fullness that maintains the shape longer. Get some hands on tricks and suggestions from your stylist next time you get a blow out.