We all either have one of those friends who ditches at the last minute after hours of getting ready or you are one of those friends!
It’s reality and honestly with Netflix dropping content like it’s end of season sale every day it is hard to maintain the motivation throughout getting ready. Let’s try to help you with a few tricks, maybe you know them maybe you you just haven’t tried so here goes!
Dry shampoo or a styling dust, dry shampoo can look a little powdery or leave a white residue so a styling dust is ideal. Soaks up a little oil and gives your hair the extra volume you need. Wear it messy, it looks more effortless and just play it into place.
Top knot, yes it’s an option and super easy! If it’s greasy or oily then some dust or dry shampoo prior so it stays up.
On dry hair lightly spray a texturising spray and lightly scrunch it up. Natural and sexy
Do nothing but lightly iron the top layers to make it look more sorted without a huge effort of going all through your hair!
If none of this works we suggest cancelling immediately and spend the remaining time searching for a new series to binge watch!
The year seriously just vanished already working out Christmas plans and hearing all about Diwali cards parties it’s crazy!
If you take the time to plan this properly your hair will look bang on throughout. If it’s 5 weeks out and you want to look fresh AF then you need it done now then the week of all of your parties once more and you will look perfect!
Well it’s coming up to festival time in India and everyone wants overnight results. If you had of been reading our posts throughout the year or visiting our salon you could save yourself the drama and stop here. In case your not please pay attention now and then give us a call.
1. Refreshing that color, it adds to the hairshaft and close the cuticle which will reflect more light.
2. A clear color, yes you heard me it’s a clear gloss which its only job is to add a clear sheen to reflect light.
3. Get a Linseed treatment, closes the cuticle adds moisture to the structure of the hair and will make it shine and feel amazing! ( do this monthly your hair will thank you!)
4. A weightless serum like Alfa Parf cristali liquid or the Diamond drops, weightless and adds shine and UV protection.
5. Use a shine spray! Be careful not to use too much or it will make it look oily.
Now obviously the best treatment is prevention, your hair should always be ready so having the right hair are regime and stylist is always better than trying to get overnight results. Either way your on the right track now so enjoy!