So your friend started telling you a story, it was a great story and halfway they stopped dead and didn’t finish it.
Getting our point yet?
We are a hair salon, we spend our time and energy on education and developing skills set both technically as well as personality not on creating complicated deals or packages to get you to spend money you don’t need too!
Hairdressing is an art and not about doing a course then sitting back and saying you know it all because it simply doesn’t work that way.
Come see for yourself what we do and how we do it?
When it comes to how to give an awesome blow out we know a thing or two! We thought we would help with sharing a few tricks to getting the best results.
And for all those who are not paying attention we are talking the hair type!
- Hot air dries the hair, cold air once it’s dry and hot will set it in place.
- Trying to style when it’s dropping wet causes breakage and damage.
- Always use a leave in heat protecting serum.
- Do not over shake the hair or it will go frizzy, it’s not a cocktail.
- To get the hair smooth finish with a blast of cool air using the nozzle.
- Dry in the direction of the cuticle.
- Do not burn or let anyone burn your hair whilst they try to “set it” it’s not the way a blow dry works or holds.
Try these few tips and see how you go!