To us one of the most scary places to be is comfortable, its when everything becomes predictable is when things become boring and it is then that you have lost the hunger and thirst to be on a constant change and evolve. Lets be honest though its easy to get comfy, could be on the couch, comfy at work, in business or just in life. We have to go out of our way to push ourselves and the things we do to make sure that we keep evolving as a person to experience as much in life as possible. There are always people that will say that being in a. predictable comfort zone is the goal ( and it may be for you and thats fine ) but for us its the scariest place on planet earth.
Your hair is the easiest thing to change and possibly the easiest thing to let become stale and boring because a lot of people once they find something that works they just stick with it, day after day, week after week, year after year. Boring!
Get a new look in 2018
Well recently we were told you could look on “Craig’s list” for one, but honestly we are not going up recomend that option unless you’re a backpacker looking for a free ride and possibly happy with some weirdo driving you through the desert 🌵
It needs to be a relationship that both know what page you are on, the ice has been Brocken and your in a good place. Now given everyone is different and personalities vary how do you find that fast, because you need your blow out done tomorrow night!?
Well here is the quickest way
Or use this checklist
- Search on line for a person not a salon in your area who specialises in hair. Google is great but don’t just look at the paid ads!
- Look at the salon & persons profile online, Facebook, Instagram etc
- Drop them a DM and ask some random question, see if they even reply.
- Look on all the leading fashion magazines like Elle, Vogue, Cosmopolitan or Harpers Bazaar to see who they talk about.
- Go through the salon website and see if it’s just about money & price or it’s about hair
- Ask your friends or complete strangers who does there hair.
At the end of the day the relationship you have will largely determine if your hairstylist “gets you” or is simply telling you to do xyz.
Now your day has perspective! It wasn’t a waste, now get up and get motivated to go out for breakfast!
Everything is better with coffee and a little sweet cake 🎂