The temperature is on the rise and as a community announcement we thought we needed to remind you of a few hair care FACTS
Here are a few more common things that do more harm than good and you should not do!
- Oil on your hair, leaves a film which accelerates heat dehydrating the hair causing damage like split ends, color fading and possible scalp bacteria hence actually could lead to hair loss!
- Onion juice, no seriously apart from the smell ( which FYI is disgusting for days! ) doesn’t nothing for your hair, the thought that the juice somehow penetrates into the skin through to to the root of the hair and does anything is beyond realistic!
- Rubbing ginger on your scalp, again 🤐 it creates warmth on your scalp which makes you think it’s beneficial but nothing
- Fish oil………creates and breeds bacteria and is possibly the most anti social DIY Ever heard of
- Egg 🍳- hair outside your scalp is dead keratin. Fry it put it in between two pieces of hair and eat it!
- Beer 🍻 the yeast in beer sweeps the cuticle making it appear shinny hence you think it help. Yeast is bacteria, bacteria breeds infection so drink it.
Hope that helps in understanding the facts when it comes to Summer hair care!
Start summer with a trim, remove the split ends, rehydrate using a linseed treatment ( which your hair will love! ) and repeat process every 6-8 weeks.