Stop scratching your butt, I’m trying to do your hair
When we talk about learning manners it goes a fair way past just learning which hand to wipe your butt with. Since your parents were too busy worrying about who you were going to to the movies with thinking it was a global concern rather than teaching you to wear your seatbelt, not staring at people to not burping in public.
We thought we should outline some salon etiquette so you can stay and enjoy the music & the sick AF hair your going to get. The following is kind of basic but you may not have heard it before as it actually happens;
- Don’t turn up 50 min late saying you tried to call but the phone was busy, guess what no one believes you
- Walk in late then ask how long it’s going to take, guess what it’s going to take how long it takes
- Don’t burp or fart in a salon, it’s just not cool
- When asked for tea or coffee don’t request someone to run to subway and get you your lunch while your waiting ( your legs aren’t painted on are they?
- A trim and a cut, well guess what…. it is the same cost.
- If your hair reaches your knees, you don’t want to cut layers, length or color it but want a total change. Your dillusional please leave stage left
- Run late then take a phone call and make us wait another 10 min?
- You don’t need to bring your aunt, maid, driver and your body Gaurds aren’t really required are they?
- An AK47, seriously if you don’t trust us then we have a problem! No one in here wants to kill you
- If you use the toilet, please aim roughly in the bowl.
Well if the above sounds like a walk in the park then we look forward to seeing you soon, don’t need to bring a packed lunch or your own shampoo, we use what we sell and recommend and we don’t water it down.