If your planning a trip away or a holiday, half your luck but what is going to happen to your hair or how is your color going to be in the climate your going too? Is the water going to cause the color to fade?
Things to pack
- Get some small bottles from your local chemist and transfer enough for the time your away
- Take a few hair ties to add options in case you don’t want to blow dry ( your o. Holidays )
- Any styling products, keep in mind if your swimming you should be taking a leave in conditioner and a serum.
- A wide tooth comb, sounds basic but most hotels don’t have them in there in room kit.
- Dry shampoo, to help you get away without having to shampoo.
Now your all ready, make sure you have visited your salon just before you leave so any color Maintainence is done and will get you through your trip without stress.