How to step off the plane looking ramp ready
Ever wondered how celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Gigi Hadid to Kendal Jenner all step off a flight looking immaculate? We have decided to make life easier for you because no one wants to be going through customs looking like a drug dealer and go through those invasive searches.
Here is 5 things you need to do
- Before getting on the plane, have your hair freshly blown out, use very little product just a serum that’s it ( too much product will create a birds nest at the back of your head)
- A low pony tail in a loose elastic to stop it getting frizzy or tangly.
- A good neck pillow, apart from being good for your neck it will stop those questionable creases on your face you may wake up too.
- For those with straight hair a braid is a perfect go too and will keep everything in order and you can take it out and with a light ruffle of your fingers can look HOT
- Things to carry on the plane, we all know we are limited so a 16ml bottle of “Cristali liquid” by Alfa Parf the liquid gold of frizz control plus “Reserection dust” by Label.
Just as they wake you up for landing get these two little saviours out and head to the washroom. A very light sprinkle of resurrection dust ( soaks up excessive oil and adds volume ) two drops of cristali liquid rub it in your hands and add from ends to mid lengths.