How to save LOTS of money on your hair
We all like to save some money right? We all dont have the same money saving ideas when it comes to reality and sometimes we waste money by trying to save money which is knd of stupid. Sooooo we thought we would tell you a little secret on how to NOT waste money on your hair, directly from the source!
image via Elirezkallah founder Plastic Magazine
Its amusing when some salons try and convince you that they are cheaper and to save money by buying more than you need when typically when a salon talks about money the intent is not to save you but to get it from you ( not saying all but its typically ).
So how do you save some bucks on your hair and still look hot? Well here are some easy hints to get more bang for your buck!
- Color is one of the most expensive things you can doand whilst its important its also important to know a few facts so you dont get taken for a ride! Color rarely needs to be taken through the ends of your hair, its a myth and the idea of ” Lets freshen it up” is bollocks! Natural hair is slightly darker at the roots and slightly lighter at the ends! FACT! Just get the regrowth done and not the ends unless there is a situation and looks terrible, this will save you money each visit!
- The further away from your natural color you color your hair the faster you will see the regrowth, if you have white and they do it black, guess what….you will have to go again in 2 weeks and get the roots done! Go 2 shades lighter it wont annoy you as fast and save you time and money!
- Hair Spa, now this one is a good one! Well depending on your location but some tend to play this service up like its going to turn water into wine! Hair Spa is meant to be a treatment to restore moisture, protein and strength or at least thats what you think, well it is but a lot of salons use a cheaper version and put you under a steamer so your cuticle swells up and feels smooth but 24 hours later nothing has changed. Skip the hair spa and ivest in the right take home products!
- Rebonding and keratin are not and we repeat NOT for everyone no matter how good the deal is, it simply may not be worth doing on your hair and sorry to say may be a waste of money, rebonding is a waste of money and no one should be doing it!
- Getting a trim or getting a cut is not any difference in price typically and neither it should be, get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks, book it in advance and keep the booking and a lot of salons will give you a discount!
We get asked why are we so honest a lot ( not just saying that trust us lol ) but consdiering we are possibly the only salon in India that just does hair and not this and that as well you would think we would say yes to everything, well we dont. If you are better of with it then we will tell you about it, if you are better off without it then we will tell you that too. We are busy because we tell the truth and make sure no matter what, your hair is our advertising everyday, its that simple!
Besides simply shaving your head these could save you a lot of money and still have you looking like a model so your welcome!