How to grow healthy hair
Do I need to take supplements?
So we get asked a lot about how to grow healthier hair and even though we know the science on how too, we thought it a good idea to share some basics on our bodies and how hair is grown ( and it’s not like growing basil 🌿 or tomatoes 🍅)
What you need to have healthy hair
- A balanced diet, yes your body requires a combination of all food groups to function to the. Best it can be.
- The idea of eating crap, not sleeping properly, not drinking enough water and thinking you can use certain products to fix what’s happening internally doesn’t work.
- Regular trims, yes every 6/8 weeks regardless of what length you have.
- Good products, that are for your hair right now, not the same products you have been using since 1987 because you mum bought them.
- Sulfate & parabin free shampoo as it contains less chemicals which strip the scalp and can dry it out.
- Don’t over process your hair just because it’s on sale, you can’t stock up on your hair color. Only do things that are needed, don’t over do it.
- Hair spa and oil massages are not going to fix much if not anything at all. If that’s your go too then you need to come see us to explain what oil does on your scalp and hair
Hair growth can not be altered, hair growth and the speed comes from within and is almost the same for everyone on planet earth.