For some people think you can literally just pay extra to fix hair that’s ruined, abuse it for months/years then simply pay a little extra and you have brand new healthy hair but guess what…. you can’t!
Here are a few things you need to do to make sure your hair doesn’t need shaving off and starting again! Some you will think you can skip because, well that’s human nature and you think you can do what you want but if you want healthy hair here goes!
- Trim every 5-6 weeks! Yes you do and no even if you are trying to grow it then ends need to be removed.
- Don’t over dry it or end up burning it with heat tools, a blow out shouldn’t destroy your hair if done correctly but sadly a lot of the time it does!
- Always use conditioner, closes the cuticle making sure the moisture stays in.
- Use a heat protector or serum everyday!
- Wash it every day or every second day.
- Don’t use oil, yes DON’T -it coats the hair, the heat that’s generated from the coating dehydrates the hair and makes it dry and brittle.
Now stop doing your home remedies and avoiding getting cut and start looking after your hair!