If you have not been outside in the last week, summer is here and it has gone from 20-30 and its only going to get hotter for the next 6 months and if you don’t act now you will be left with dry frizzy hair for summer!
Easy things you can do to get yourself ready for the heat that is about to drop!
- Get your hair trimmed, did you know that you should be doing this every 6-8 weeks regardless
- Dont do chemical treatments unless they are 100% needed, Keratin is not going to make it healthier, its still a chemical!
- If its dehydrated then why not get a Alfa Parf Linseed moisture treatment, hydrates your hair better than any mask, spa or product on the market and plumps the hair full of much needed moisture
- Maintain your color, but don’t over do it, if it is not needed the don’t do it
- Using hot tools like tongs, irons etc avoid excessive use and always use a heat protection serum like Crystal Liquid
Hope this helps and if you think you have already overdone it then give us a call or drop in and see what we can do to get it sorted out!