How to change your look without getting your haircut
You have pulled out everything in your cupboard to find something different and your on fleek but your hair looks the same as it always does?!
It’s relatively easy to change someone’s look in a few minutes with just a change of mindset, a few options and maybe a few products. Here is a few ideas depending on where your hair is at to think about and try this weekend.
- If you are wearing it straight why not try curls? Beach waves are in and super easy to do!
- The “Hun” half up half down perfect for summer or a quick change of look.
- High pony tail?
- Braided, if it’s long enough pull it down low and braid the ends then pull it out a little messy.
- Sleek it back smooth into a low pony tail, strong and sleek. All you need is a little gel and a hair tie.
- Bed hair, try s little dry shampoo if it needs washing upside down and a little flick up.
So there is really no excuses why your hair is the same all the time. Sure getting it cut or coloured is an option also but these you can do yourself at home to give yourself a fresh look.