It’s not cheap to be worried about the cost, it’s being human and getting color let alone maintaining it can be expensive. We realise that and we will always find a solution for your hair that suits your budget.
Now saying that, you can’t expect to eat at a 5 star 🌟 hotel every night with a budget that couldn’t get you a plate of momo’s from your local market could you. No probably not but color doesn’t have to be over the top every single time you visit.
Here are a few ways to reduce your cost without compromising the look!
- Don’t have an all over color or “global” as it’s called in India every single time. Your hair doesn’t need it unless it’s a color change.
- Hairspa is not going to fix your hair, may help a little but regular trims are better.
- When the color is darker than your regrowth the Maintainence is higher and you will notice the regrowth faster.
- Instead of doing a full head of foils everytime, try doing partline one time followed by either half or full head.
- Don’t think just because it’s on sale that it’s good, often you will end up spending more to fix bad work than it would have cost to do it right the first time.
There are more ways to minimise the spend and we love helping you look good and still be able to afford your sushi and champagne Sunday brunches so don’t hesitate to give us a call or drop in and have a chat with us.