With the entire world occupied 24 hours a day between looking after people in the real world to attracting people in the on line world, be it for personal or business purposes we all have less and less time for the things we used to have ample time for just a few years ago so it’s no wonder why trends are changing. In order for us to adapt to the world there is always small changes that happen over time so we can survive, sadly some of us at times struggle with change and try and hold on to what we did years ago in the hope that nothing in our world will change.
Well no matter what we do its changing and there is nothing you can do to stop it, embrace it because change is always good no matter how scared you are you have no choice but to ride it as a positive!
With hair trends the move towards more natural and free hair started a few years ago and is now gaining momentum here in India with more and more people looking for ways to break free from getting their same blow out every few days, here is a few tricks to help get a more natural look without much effort.
- Comb your hair with a wide tooth comb whilst in the shower with conditioner in it, the conditioner acts as a lubricant and will prevent friction on the hair
- Once out of the shower, only pat do not shake- remember the more gentle you are on the hair the less aggravation on the hair so the less frizz
- Using a leave in conditioner, serum, moisture crème is all a good idea unless you have super fine hair, but remember lightly and not on the roots
- Sea Salt ( Label M is my go to for all texture styling ) should be used the moment you get out of the shower depending on length 4-6 pumps on roots to mid lengths
- DONT OVER TOUCH IT – Sometime we get a little over anxious and want to touch it too much, do not play with it, let it be and do not run your fingers through it, this will create frizz
Give these tips a try and I am sure your hair will be looking more relevant and cool