Hair fall facts dropped
You’ve blocked the drain in the shower and every time you sit to eat food their seems to be hair in it?
Well it’s a common issue and most people still live in the dark about how much is too much and what’s normal when it comes to “hair fall” and a lot of haircare companies simply react to people’s concern and bring out a shampoo for “hair loss” instead of providing information. Here are some facts!
- Loosing 100-150 hairs per day is considered normal ( the longer it is the more it will look like)
- Not washing your hair because you think it’s falling out will make matters worst
- Substituting shampoo with dry shampoo is wrong, it will cause more problems.
- Hair fall is seasonal and hormonal driven. More falls out at the change of season
- Prolonged use of “anti dandruff” shampoo can in fact cause hair fall due to the quantity of harsh chemicals
- Oil rubbed on your scalp will leave residue and add to problems not prevent them
- Using a leave in serum after I condition will help will lunricating hair whilst combing hence less friction & less breakage
- Breakage is not hair fall, you can not destroy your hair with doing chemical services, abuse it with heat and label the breakage as hair fall.
- Diet has a large role to play in hair fall
- Stress has a large roll in hairfall
A little common sense when it comes to hair fall and consulting a doctor if you feel it’s abnormal ( which if your reading this you most likely feel it’s extreme )
Beware as many companies and clinics are cashing in on your insecurities and will happily apply this and that telling you it is what you need.
- A clean scalp
- Condition always
- Balanced diet
- Regular trims
- Don’t over process your hair, chemical burn and breakage is real
Arm yourself with a educated hairstylist that can help you sort out fact from fiction!