Could this pollution make me bald?
Easy answer is yes!
The most polluted city in the world right now according to W.H.O and so many variations on reports with everyone quoting numbers and scores daily like we have all spent 5-10 years studying science.
Can you fix the city or country, no but you can make sure your impact and contribution is low and together everyone will benefit. Stop asking for others to help, if we all do our bit the problem would not exists and in fact if we all had done this together we would not be having this issue rather a blame game.
- Firstly get used to washing your hair everyday! Yes EVERYDAY! No it’s not going to make it fall out that’s a myth, it removes the disgusting polluted air particles from your hair and scalp. Always condition every time!
- Once a week use a clarifying shampoo, this is deep cleansing and again a conditioner every time.
- Leave in serum to. Lose cuticle everyday
- Wear a hat or scarf when travelling to avoid being in the open air.
- Use filtered water on your hair, wash with sulfate free shampoo only.
Yes this will help, not a 100% way to protect your hair but certainly going to help remove pollutants and free radicals doing damage on your hair & scalp which left there can cause an array of issues like hair loss, bacteria, fungal infection, itchy scalp and many more.
Do your bit by keeping energy consumption low, don’t fire crackers, no open fires, car pool, dispose of rubbish correctly and educate everyone in your circle.