Getting the right hair can be a challenge that for some never happens, rather just time fly’s by with hair that’s ok but not amazing. Here are 5 ways that will help you get over the edge before you die!
1. Choosing the right hair salon is possibly the first step and in sone situations is hard to find. We would always suggest cruising through social media, stalking the tagged photos etc to get a real picture of what’s happening. It’s one thing to post nice photos but another to be able to create them.
2. Get your act together, do you know what you want? It’s ok if you don’t but put some thought into it, you don’t like your hair, why? Do you want to wash and leave it? Do you like the current color? Is blow drying it daily ok? Does your color always fade? Are you happy with the condition? Do you need to wear it up? There is so many questions which a good hairstylist should be asking to make sure they get to the root of your hair happiness. Be ready.
3. Invest the right amount of time and don’t rush the appointment, we have seen first hand people saying they have never been happy, yet they happily rock up late then happily inform the hairstylist they need to hurry. Think about it, kinda crazy. Make sure you have time or move the appointment to when you do.
4. Be honest with yourself and your hairstylist if you have a budget share it, it’s normal to have limits. If you have styling expectations, share them.
5. Do not try to over manage your session you have talked it out, they have started, then don’t try and tell them what to do, unless of course you think you know better ( in which case why are you there?) if you don’t trust them you shouldn’t be there.
Hope this helps you get your happy hair moment.