5 things we want you to stop
Hairdressers, typically get an insight into the life of the people sitting in the chair more than family and at times closer than husbands and wives. We listen, we talk and we connect, it’s a relationship that is hard to define at times.
The 5 things we want you to stop now!
- Don’t make appointments and be so late then expect us to drop everything because your finally ready. Respect everyone’s time, 10 min is a lot when your appointment may be only 30min
- Bring in references we love them but don’t expect miracles in one sitting, at times it takes time for a transition.
- Come in and talk with us about hair, ask loads of questions it honestly makes us happy. Come in and get a DIY on how to do it yourself and I assure you not only will your hair will regret it but you will when it costs you twice as much to fix it.
- Don’t skip appointments your hair needs trimming every 6-8 weeks regardless of how long it is or how long you want to grow it.
- Stop overdoing things and then expecting the best out of your hair, too much color, too many changes of color, too much heat styling and the list goes on.
No this doesn’t mean we don’t love you it just means we have to be on the same page if it’s going to be a long term love that’s all.