5 reasons why a pixie cut is better in a Sari
Traditionally hair has been almost always worn long in India, almost as a sign of your femininity, yet it in fact has no weight or bearing. Beauty is individual so if you like your hair long then wear it long, if you want it short then cut it off.
- Hair is your personality, if you feel good in it your personality shows which is above all the perfect look
- Hair “typically” worn in a tight low bun, from the front it looks like a pixie anyway!
- Eyes will be drawn to you because it screams confidence and that is Sexy
- Wrapping a Sari takes time so less time for your hair = pixie
- The Sari is intricate so having less fru fru hair will balance the look dramatically.
If going short has always been something you wanted to do maybe now is the right time!