5 reasons to use Detergent free shampoo
It’s not new, but it may be new to you but Sodium Laureth Sulfate is the detergent found in a lot of shampoo’s as well as floor cleaners, engine degreaser and your kitchen detergent and can strip you color, dry your scalp and remove your keratin.
Before you get on the phone and start calling salons getting the cheapest color known to mankind or trying to get the best deal since land on Mars went on sale let’s just put some facts down to help you make the best decision. Because getting something cheap is not always about getting it done right, having the right products to maintain color and condition you may have to initially spend more however over the course of 1-2 months it is not that much more + your hair will look amazing!
1. Sulfate free shampoo cleanses the hair but will not strip color or dry out your scalp, which can cause hair loss and dry scalp. It lathers less but still cleanses perfectly.
2. Safe to use everyday and in fact we encourage it in a polluted city or area to remove any pollutants, perspiration on the hair and scalp. Not shampooing daily can in fact do more damage to your growth than you think, causing bacterial infections and dry scalp.
3. When your conscious of what your using you tend to use the suggested amount and not waste it so in fact it will work out cheaper than your no name or mass product ever would.
4. Condition of your hair dramatically improves as it is not causing excessive stress on the cuticle every time you use it.
5. Colors last longer and stay true to tone longer so your not left with brassy or golden hair which can look half done.
We suggest Alfa Parf shampoo which the entire range is sulfate free and has natural extracts to enhance shine and maintain condition.
Drop into one of our salons and get more information.